Anne Reid '72 Art Gallery Showcases Faculty Artists
Starting on Monday, October 14, the Anne Reid '72 Art Gallery will showcase the artistic talents of nine current Princeton Day School faculty members who work in an array of mediums, from clay to photography to mixed media. The Art Faculty Exhibit is open to the public and will run October 14-November 17, with a public reception on October 17 from 12:30 to 1:00pm.
During the next four weeks of the exhibit, check the pds.org news feed for weekly spotlights on these exceptional teachers and artists to learn more about their backgrounds and exhibited work.
Here's the list of artists and their mediums:
- Deva Watson, Middle School (MS) Art: Mixed Media, including maps, texts, torn cloth
- Thatcher Cook, Upper School (US) Photography: Photography
- Dodi Colavecchio, MS Woodworking and Design: Hand Made Models from Michael Graves Architecture & Design
- Jerry Hirniak, US Art: Mixed Media
- David Burkett, US Architecture: Drawing and Mixed Media
- Eileen Hohmuth Lemonick, US Photography: Photography
- Eric Rempe, Ceramics: Ceramic
- Chris Maher, Furniture Design: Sculpture and Mixed Media
- Jen Gallagher, Lower School Art: Mixed Media
Images from top to bottom are featured works in the exhibit by Thatcher Cook, Deva Watson and Jerry Hirniak, respectively.