NextGen Student Climate Summit
Sunday, May 17, 1:00pm - 5:00pm
pre-conference tour: 12pm / registration: 12:45pm
Program Details: Stay Tuned
Conference theme: Food, Agriculture, and Climate
- Keynote speaker on agriculture and climate
- Learn about bees, compost, farming, food and water through experiential outdoor activities on The Watershed's 900 acres
- Farming and business professionals speaking on food and climate
- Student presenters on the life cycles of your favorite foods
- Food, equity and the environment game
- Pre-Conference tour of the Watershed's LEED platinum education center
- Free food!
All High School Students and older are welcome to attend!
Registration begins on March 25, 2020.
Last year's conference featured ...