Faculty & Staff Giving
As a member of the PDS community, you enrich our community every day by investing your time and talent. We are proud of all you do for PDS and grateful that so many members of the Faculty and Staff extend their contributions to include philanthropy by making a gift to the PDS Annual Fund each year.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Give Online -- Use our secure online giving form.
- Give by Check -- Drop off a check in the Advancement Office mailbox in the main building or bring your check to the Advancement Office in Colross (2nd floor).
- Give by Payroll Deduction -- Payroll deduction is an easy way to make your Annual Fund gift. You may initiate a deduction at any time. Use the online payroll deduction form below.
- Make a Pledge -- Show your commitment early by making a pledge now to pay at a time that is most convenient for you or on the Day of Giving in May. We will be happy to remind you when your pledge is due. Fill out the online pledge form.
GOALS & RESULTS
We are so grateful to the many members of our Faculty and Staff community that have made a gift or pledge to the PDS Annual Fund. Thank you!
Our 2021-2022 goal is to strive for:
- 100% participation from Faculty and Staff
- Remember, your participation matters -- not the size of your gift.
- Participation rates include gifts from July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022.
I Give to the PDS Annual Fund...
“...to celebrate all the memories over the last 18 years and because for me, PDS is my home away from home.”“
Christopher Devlin, Buildings & Grounds
“...every year. PDS has fully supported me as an educator for years and it supported my daughter in countless ways during her Pre-K through 12th grade experience.”
Susan Ferguson, LS Second Grade
"... as a small gesture of thanks for all of the selfless and unwavering support our daughter's teachers have provided her and our family."
Sam Hunt, US History
“...because this community has given so much to me. This is how I show my Panther pride!”
Nicole Mangino, MS & US Latin, Eighth Grade Dean, MS Dean of Students
“...because in doing so, it provides our students with the resources to learn and grow within an inviting and creative environment alongside an outstanding group of faculty.”
Carlos Cara, US Science, Eleventh Grade Dean
“...because I fully support and believe in the School's mission and philosophy. Further, I think the world of PDS, and teaching at this school is a true labor of love.”
Beth Yakoby, MS History
This is why I give. What about you? Share your reason. Tell us what the rest of us could consider when we think about giving. Email Courtney Hodock at: email@example.com.