We welcome inquiries about renting facilities on the campus of Princeton Day School. Various buildings, gyms, fields, and an ice rink are available for a rental fee. The fees are delineated on a separate equipment rental fees sheet and vary according to the space involved, the number of hours rented, set-up, clean-up required by Princeton Day School, the number of participants, and the nature of the program.
The use of the facility is subject to cancellation at Princeton Day School’s discretion. The school will give as much advance notice as is possible for any cancellations. Please note that school activities take priority over any outside group/activity.
PDS Facilities and Gyms are available for rental:
Monday through Friday 7:30 am until 10:00 pm
Saturday from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm
Sunday from 10:00 am until 6:00 pm
PDS Fields are available for rental Monday through Sunday dawn until dusk
Policies and Guidelines:
- Outside groups assume responsibility for maintaining adequate adult supervision for participants and spectators and assume liability for any damage to school property.
- The rental group assumes responsibility for leaving the facility in the same condition in which it was found. Failure to do so will result in additional charges and potential loss of future rental privileges.
- Outside groups must confine their activities to the specific facilities, spaces or fields approved for the agreed upon activity.
- Princeton Day School reserves the right to limit the number of participants and spectators allowed at any event taking place in school facilities to the number stated on the application.
- Most school facilities are not available for rental between August 7th and Labor Day.
- Princeton Day School is a smoke-free campus and drug-free zone.
- Parking is permitted only in designated parking areas. Rental groups are responsible for unpaid parking fines.
- Princeton Day School reserves the right to terminate immediately the use of our facilities if school safety or behavioral rules are violated.
For use of McAneny Theater, contact PDS Technical Director Ben Malone.
Forms may also be dropped off at the athletics office or buildings & grounds office.