We believe that the most qualified students should be able to attend Princeton Day School, regardless of their family’s financial circumstances. To achieve this goal PDS is committed to a generous financial aid program at all grade levels.
By The Numbers
- $5.4 million in financial aid is awarded annually
- Approximately 23% of the student body receives financial aid
- All financial aid is based on demonstrated need
- Grants range from $2,000 to nearly full tuition plus fees
- The average award is $22,300
- All families contribute some portion of tuition
- Financial aid requests have no impact on admission decisions
Applying for Financial Aid
Princeton Day School uses Tuition Aid Data Service’s (TADS) Financial Aid Application to determine a family’s eligibility for aid and to calculate the resulting award. TADS applications will be open in November. As part of the application process, families are required to submit their Federal Income Tax Form 1040.
It is imperative that families complete the TADS application for financial aid as thoroughly and thoughtfully as possible. The School awards aid based on the information supplied by each family and assumes its accuracy.
Current families interested in applying for aid for the first time are asked to contact the Director of Admission and Financial Aid, Julie Cucchi, at (609) 279-2720.
Applications and Worksheets
Prior to beginning the TADS application for tuition assistance, it is recommended that families complete the TADS Financial Aid Worksheet to help determine which supporting documents are needed. If you have questions, please contact TADS directly at (800) 477-8237.
Please visit Affording PDS/FAQs for frequently asked questions and more information about financial aid at Princeton Day School.