Student Climate Change Conference
Saturday, May 12, 12:00 - 5:30 p.m.
at Princeton Day School
All High School Students Invited!
Keynote speaker: Maya van Rossum, Delaware Riverkeeper
Network and attend workshops by other students on:
- Sustainability Practices at Other Schools
- Effects of Climate Change on food, agriculture, the environment
- Technological Solutions to Climate Change
- Green Youth Activism
- NJ Environmental Non-Profits
- Outdoor experiential activities
Visit tables of local non-profit environmental groups
Tasty local food — FREE
Organized by Princeton Day School students in partnership with Princeton University Energy and Climate Scholars and the Stony Brook-Millstone Watershed Association